- No prior knowledge or experience in economics necessary
- Receive a certificate upon completion
- Three hours live one-on-one coaching with an economist
- Learn at your own pace with video tutorials and quizzes
Course starts: As early as
March 1, 2017. Anytime after!
- Government and industry $400
- Environmental NGOs $200 (l20 ENGO subsidies per year)
About the Instructor
Eric Miller is a consulting economist and contract faculty at York University. He has experience serving the Ontario and Federal governments and is an active member of the Canadian Society for Ecological Economics.