Team and Leadership Excellence Newsletter
Vol.11 January 2013
Happy 2013! and Welcome to the eleventh monthly newsletter.
This newsletter is designed to help you have sight of what had gone on during the month so that you can pick up on anything you might have missed. I will list relevant information with links that will help you to access content of interest with ease. I would also like to hear from you any feedback you may have on the contents as well as anything new you might want me to do. I will do my best to respond.
1 blog post was published during this month taking the total to 30. The new blog post is listed below for your information.
14 articles have been published since the launch of this website . They are in the areas of leadership, teams, personal excellence, marketing and world affairs with relevance. Please click below to read them; http://www.ranjandesilva.net/#!articles/cp7n
I have sent out 24 tweets during the month as listed below:
1. Ranjan De Silva - Mastery of Self through NLP - a testimonial: http://youtu.be/XVSQD4QI_RU?a
2. Avoid protein and sugar for dinner, take carbohydrates to reduce metabolism, eat 2 hours before you sleep for a peaceful nights sleep.
3. Carbohydrate brings down our metabolism, so too much rice for lunch makes us feel lethargic in the afternoon. http://www.ranjandesilva.net
4. We need replenishment of energy by afternoon. So take proteins for lunch for a energized afternoon. http://www.ranjandesilva.net
5. Our brain works on sugar & oxygen when we sleep. So take plenty of fruits in the morning to re-energize our brain. http://www.ranjandesilva.net
6. Balanced nutrition, regular exercise and peaceful rest helps maintain our body. http://www.ranjandesilva.net
7. Our body is the only vessel we got to take our soul in the journey of life. We need to maintain it as we can get a replacement.
8. Mastery of Self - Dilush: http://youtu.be/Zhc9MtSs_5E?a
9. A 72 year old christian nun went to medical school and became a doctor at 75 and treated patients free until she was 90. Why not you and me?
10. Enrich you left brain and right brain everyday. Learn, teach and do something Logical and Creative every day. http://www.ranjandesilva.com
11. Teach something every day, when we teach we learn twice. http://www.ranjandesilva.com
12. Learn something every day, lets the puzzle of the universe solve itself everyday in our brain and let it enrich life. http://www.ranjandesilva.com
13. Leadership Lessons from the Clinton Bengazi Hearing http://wp.me/p27f2w-xE
14. Gearing for 2013 step 7 cont'd: Celebrate achievements and give yourself a mental hug before you go to sleep everyday. Enjoy success.
15. Gearing for 2013 Step 7, Plan to take at least one baby step from each of the 6 areas. Visualize achieving those steps every morning.
16. Gearing for 2013 Step 6, Write down baby step goals that you will achieve by 31 January 2013 in the 6 areas listed in step 3.
17. Gearing for 2013 Step 5, Make a collage illustrating the type of life you will have in 2013. Do it with your family. It's more fun!
18. Gearing for 2013 Step 4, Write yourself a cheque for the amount of money you will earn during 2013. Make it big, creative and visible
19. Gearing for 2013 Step 3: List goals that you will achieve in 2013 in Spiritual, Mental, Relationships, Emotional, Health & Wealth aspects.
20. Gearing for 2013 Step 2: Write a gratitude list of people you are thankful for making 2012 a great year. Focus on what you achieved!
21. Gearing for 2013 Step 1: Share the best achievements of 2012 with family. Keep continuing until each one has shared. Celebrate.
22. Australia's lowest score had been 70 in odi's. can Sri Lanka bring it further down. Go for it guys, you can do it. Proud to be Sri Lankan.
23. Just switched on the TV and was amazed to see Australia at 9 down for 44. Bravo Sri Lanka. You may have been down all this time, but not out
24. Looking forward to speaking at the Asian Retail Congress. See you there! see my blog post regarding the last ARC at...: http://lnkd.in/uz7GMK
Please visit my Twitter page at https://twitter.com/#!/ranjan_desilva
and access the other Tweets and start following me for new Tweets.
Ranjan’s live twitter feed can now be views on www.ranjandesilva.net
Details of events including an event that took place in December 2012 and two upcoming events in February and April were included in the events page. Out of these events you can register online for ‘Mastery of Self through Neuro Linguistic Programming if you find them useful and if they are happening near a country you are in or a country you are travelling to.
Asia Retail Congress – 14, 15 February 2012, Mumbai, India
Mastery of Self [MS] through Neuro Linguistic Programming [NLP] – 4 day workshop to be held in Colombo Sri Lanka on the 2, 3 April & 1, 2 May 2013 – Colombo – Sri Lanka
for details and registration for the Mastery of Self event.
Photos from various conferences and events can bee seen in the photo gallery.
See the photos in http://www.ranjandesilva.net/#!gallery/cirw
2 new albums were added this month: