The new UC Sessions series is now live!
The world has changed and so has your story. It’s time to switch up the narrative, but where to begin?
Join our latest UC Masterclass on Tuesday January 26 at 15:00 GMT to find out how to craft your new story and discover opportunities across the employee journey to engage your people.
In this interactive 90-minute session, we will:
- Find out why your story matters and its impact on how customers and employees experience your brand
- Dive into examples of powerful storytelling and dissect what makes them so compelling
- Revisit the story your company is telling today and learn some tips and tricks to determine whether it is authentic or not
- Find ways to cut the corporate jargon and learn to articulate what actually makes your company unique in a way that your people can get behind
- Learn when and how your story should show up across your customer and employee journeys to create moments of brand magic.
What you’ll take away:
- A new perspective on corporate storytelling, and bags of insight and inspiration
- Tools to examine the story your company is telling today and how to evolve it
- Practical next steps to dial up your story where it matters across your brand.
Visit our Eventbrite page
now to book your place and join industry peers who are committed to driving positive change in their business.
Can’t make the date? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will happily set up a bespoke session for your team.