Spring is in the Air!
By Dr. Krystal Tellier
I hope this letter finds you healthy and happy! We are well into spring and approaching summer fast. My intention with our quarterly newsletter is to provide educational tips and to inform you about special news that is happening at the clinic.
Our special announcement for this coming month, is we will be featured on Living Social for Food Allergy/Sensitivity Testing. In this promotion we will be offering testing at a screaming rate of $199. Be sure to be perusing Living Social the week of May 6-13 in order to purchase this fabulous deal. Also included in this deal is the option for a discounted immune/energy boost shot.
As Spring cleaning is underway, I wanted to remind you that some common non-toxic ingredients at home can aid you in your cleaning efforts:
1. Hydrogen peroxide as an alternative to bleach for whitening efforts
2. Simmered clove and cinnamon as natural air fresheners
3. Baking soda plus apple cider vinegar for cleaning tubs and toilets, and for more abrasive cleaning add salt for scrubbing
4. White vinegar for window cleaning, floors and countertops
5. Baking soda added to rinse cycle of clothes washing for its fabric softening abilities
6. Essential oils, like Thyme, Lavender, Tea Tree oil, as natural antiseptics and antimicrobial agents. Dilute these to make home made wipes or sprays in glass bottles.
Please visit us on Facebook and like our page, https://www.facebook.com/healthforlifenaturopathicmedicine
If you do so, let us know at your next appointment and we will take $5 off your bill!