|Announcing the masters of the 2015 Joop Swart Masterclass
|The Joop Swart Masterclass has for the last 21 years brought together 12 young, promising photographers with six of the most experienced individuals in photojournalism in order to share and pass on knowledge and experience.
This year, for the 22nd Joop Swart Masterclass, we are proud to welcome the following masters:
The Joop Swart Masterclass is supported by Ammodo Foundation and Viewbook.com. Our worldwide partner Canon also provides each participant with a grant.
- Claudine Boeglin, France, multimedia creative and founder Dandy Vagabonds Ltd.;
- Tanya Habjouqa, Jordan, photographer;
- Meaghan Looram, USA, deputy editor of photography The New York Times;
- Jonathan Torgovnik, USA/Israel, photographer;
- Teun van der Heijden, the Netherlands, graphic designer and co-owner Heijdens Karwei;
- Donald Weber, Canada, photographer VII Photo Agency