In this newsletter, you will find:
- A reminder for our "Remote Learning: Best Practices" virtual forum taking place tomorrow at 6 p.m.;
- New reopening guidance for small businesses from the City of Chicago Reopening Plan;
- East Lakeview Neighbors, The Chicago Parks Foundation, and The Chicago Cubs' final neighborhood cleanup Event of the year
- The October "College Changes Everything" campaign from the Illinois Student Assistance Commission;
- Information on the upcoming Chicago BACP Small Business E-Expo and how you can register for the event; and
- An extended deadline update on Illinois Driver's License expirations
As always, if you have any general questions about services or specific COVID-19 guidelines, feel free to call our office at 773-348-8974; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit coronavirus.illinois.gov. Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for the most recent news and updates as we receive them.
Wishing you all the best - please stay safe and healthy.
Yours in service,
State Representative, 12th District