Over the weekend my District Director Cameron Rich and I also stopped by to deliver some candy to the House of Good Shepherd Halloween party, organized by Kim Walz of the 46th Ward Democrats (can kids ever get enough candy at Halloween?!). And last night, I enjoyed participating in the annual meeting of the Gold Coast Neighbors Association. Great to see so many familiar faces and friends!
In this newsletter, you will find:
- Information on Uptown Collaborative's First Town Hall;
- Reminder for our upcoming Drive-In Flu Shot Event;
- A new state grant program launched for restaurant workers;
- Registration link for Northside AARP's November Community Meeting; and
- Safety guidance from the Illinois Dept. of Public Health for the Holiday Season
As always, if you have any general questions about services or specific COVID-19 guidelines, feel free to call our office at 773-348-8974; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit coronavirus.illinois.gov. Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for the most recent news and updates as we receive them.
Wishing you all the best - please stay safe and healthy.
Yours in service,
State Representative, 12th District