In this newsletter, you will find:
- Information on upcoming small business workshops for women through the Illinois Dept. of Commerce and Economic Opportunity;
- Chicago Public Schools programming for families navigating the challenges of remote learning;
- Our Prescription Drug Takeback Program in partnership with the Cook County Sheriff's Office;
- Registration information for the Gold Coast Neighbors Association 2020 Annual Meeting;
- A new resource for renters aimed at curbing residential evictions called the Chicago COVID-19 Eviction Prevention Project; and
- Safety guidance from the Illinois Dept. of Public Health on this year's Halloween Festivities
As always, if you have any general questions about services or specific COVID-19 guidelines, feel free to call our office at 773-348-8974; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit coronavirus.illinois.gov. Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for the most recent news and updates as we receive them.
Wishing you all the best - please stay safe and healthy.
Yours in service,
State Representative, 12th District