1. add 1 egg + 2 egg whites, 1/2c oats, 1/4c berries, and 1/4c milk & blend until it has a batter-like consistency
2. pour batter into a nonstick pan, cook until you see bubbles – then flip
3. top w/ 1/4c berries and 1tbsp chopped walnuts.
4. optional: drizzle w/1tbsp real maple syrup or stevia-sweetened sugar-free syrup – enjoy!
1. combine 1/2c oats, 1 egg white, 1/2c milk, 1/4c water in a bowl
2. microwave on high for 2 min & then stir
3. top oatmeal
with 1/2c berries + 1tbsp chopped walnuts
4. microwave for 1 more minute…
1. add 2 eggs or 3 egg whites to pan w/non-stick spray + cook over medium heat
2. mix 1c milk, 1c berries, 1/4c whole oats, 1tbsp walnuts, 2-3 ice cubes in a blender until smooth
3. then, scramble your eggs! pour your smoothie and enjoy with your scrambled high-protein eggs.
1. at night, boil 1 or 2 eggs for ~11 min
2. add 1/2c oats, 3/4c berries + 1tbsp diced walnuts to a bowl - mix + mash!
3. add 1/4c almond milk and stir until
it forms a sticky mixture – then spread on plate to form cookie
4. place eggs + cookie in the fridge overnight
5. grab your grub on the way out
the door in the morning!
1. in a small bowl whisk 3 egg whites and add to a pan coated with non-stick spray
2. cook on medium heat so it forms a thin crepe-like consistency
3. while that’s cooking, add 1/2c oats, 1/2c milk + 1/2c water to bowl + microwave for 2m
4. once crepe is set, add 1/2c berries to one half of the crepe, fold over and enjoy!