End 2014 Healthy and Happy
5 Weeks of Tricks, Tips, and Motivation to Keep You on Track this Holiday Season
I don't know about you, but this year I could not wait to begin the Christmas activities. My Christmas tree went up the first week of November. The decorations were out of the closet and in their place weeks earlier than normal in my home. And I've already pulled out some of my favorite recipes in preparation of the big festive meals to come.
As much as I love the holiday season, I don't enjoy the usual 5 pounds I gain. You heard me right. Typically I gain about a pound a week between November and New Year's Day. It's not something I'm proud of but it is the truth and the latest medical research says I am not alone. If the statistics are correct, many of you gain that much or more during the holiday season.
This year I've decided 2014 will NOT end with me praying to fit into my jeans. This time will be different because I CHOOSE to take the necessary steps to finish the year healthy and happy. I would love to have YOU join me on this 5 week self-care journey. I believe we are both worth the extra effort to finish this year lighter physically and spiritually.
YOUR FREE HOLIDAY GOODIES:
1. New articles posted every Monday and Thursday with EASY USABLE HEALTH TIPS you can begin immediately
2. Downloadable and printable FESTIVE MEAL PLANS your family will love complete with grocery list and recipes (This is NOT a diet plan, but rather some options for those who need more structure)
3. Printable holiday GUILT-FREE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT GUIDE for those times you have to eat on the go
4. Online videos with TIME-CRUNCH EXERCISES that you can fit into even the busiest schedule
5. Inspirational and motivational BEST LIFE TIPS you can use to feed your mind and your spirit during this Thanksgiving and Christmas season
Don't miss a single article, video, or printable! Visit the I Choose My Best Life website often and stay connected via Facebook by clicking here.
Wouldn't it be wonderful to end 2014 without gaining a single pound! Hey you may even lose a few between now and New Year's Day. GET STARTED by clicking here to learn 7 Ways to Cut Calories and Still Enjoy Your Thanksgiving Favorites.
Is there a girlfriend you know who would benefit from The Holiday UnDiet? Invite her to join you by tweeting or forwarding this email using the links below. Health and happiness are gifts worth sharing!