6 strong advantages of Amanprana Kotobuki tea for quality, taste & antioxidants
- Only a small group of Japanese elite tea farmers are able to produce the high quality Kotobuki and unique blend according to the high standards of the Japanese Amanprana matcha sommelier.
- Kotobuki was the favorite meditation drink of the Samurai and is the highest quality chosen for a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
- Kotobuki is powder finely ground (40g per hour) with handmade granite mills.
- Kotobuki Matcha contains the most antioxidants of any matcha (168,500 orac units per 100g) and the highest content of catechins (12,200mg/100g).
- Kotobuki Matcha is not the same as regular green tea. Amanprana Kotobuki Matcha contains 137 times more EGCG (an important catechin) than a sip of green tea and at least 10 times more nutrients.
- Do the visual test yourself and discover that the bright green color of Kotobuki Matcha from Amanprana says a lot about its quality, taste and "nutrition as medicine".