Level 2 Reminder
FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT LAST NIGHT WE JUST WANTED TO SEND YOU A LITTLE REMINDER ABOUT HOW THINGS OPERATE AT WOMAN @ ALERT LEVEL 2.
We're hoping we will only be at Alert Level 2 for a few days, and we are sending lots of positive vibes to all the good people of Auckland. But here is a list with everything you need to know if you have an appointment at Woman after 12 noon on Wednesday 12th August.
Thank you for supporting our small business during these unprecedented times. We appreciate your cooperation with our this policy so we can keep you and our other clients safe.
- Please don't arrive early for your appointment. Arrive at your scheduled appointment time and phone (03 548 0030) or text (using the mobile number in your appointment reminder) to let us know you have arrived. Your therapist will come outside to meet you.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands before you enter the Spa. It is always normal procedure for our staff to wash or sanitise their hands before and after every appointment.
- Your name will be added to our 'Contact Register' upon arrival. It's important that you come alone, please don't bring children with you. We will be adopting a 'no children' policy as a long-term measure at Woman.
- Both our Relax Lounge and Changing Area will remain closed while we are at Alert Level 2. We will offer you the privacy you need to change for your appointment in your treatment room, and we'll provide you with a safe and hygienic way to store your clothing and belongings while you have your treatment.
- Your therapist will wear a face-mask and gloves during your treatment. We are unable to supply face-masks for our clients, but if you would feel more comfortable wearing a mask, we are happy for you to bring and wear your own.
- We are unable to serve water or beverages in the Spa, so please bring your own water, especially if you are having a massage.
- Testing products will only be handled by our team, please ask if you'd like to try anything.
- We offer contactless payment using 'payWave'. But, if you would prefer to pre-pay for your treatment we can take payment over the phone or send you our bank details to pay by bank transfer (payment must be received at least 24 hours ahead of your treatment, should you wish to pay by bank transfer).
- Our building, including the bathroom, waiting area and working spaces, is always cleaned to the highest of standards. But we will continue to implement additional rotas for the cleaning of door handles and surfaces as an extra precaution.
- As usual, all of our equipment and tools are sanitised and cleaned after every use to maintain the highest levels of hygiene.
- Finally, and most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, please do not visit us. Do call at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment, in line with our cancellation policy.
We look forward to seeing you.
Delene and the team at Woman