The 14 Best Spring Hikes in Vancouver
You don’t need to wait for summer to get out and enjoy some incredible hikes. Panoramic lookouts, waterfalls, canyons, and forests can all be explored at elevations below the snow-line.
See the 14 hikes here.
We’ve compiled the best spring hikes near Vancouver to get you started.
This isn’t an exhaustive list of all the spring hikes around Vancouver - just a collection of our 14 favorites. Hopefully you’ll find some new ideas for spring hikes to tackle while the weather is warming up.
(Mostly) Local Outdoor News
1. Man dead after being caught in avalanche near Whistler. @CBC
2. Backcountry skiers rescued after North Shore avalanche. @CTV
3. Coquitlam couple has close encounters with cougars. @Global
4. Six rescued in four seperate searches in B.C's backcountry. @Metro
5. 4 teenagers lost near Grouse Mountain found. @CBC
6. Spring Backpacking near Vancouver. @Happiest Outdoors
7. Hiking the Sunshine Coast. @National Post
8. Singing Pass Trail Debacle — Simplified. @Medium
9. Outdoor enthusiast cries foul over B.C. Parks license plates. @CBC
10. Bridge disappears from West Vancouver trail. @NS News
11. Historic avalanche cycle creates extreme risk in the Rockies. @CBC
12. Google Trekker puts B.C. wilderness on the map. @Global
Current Gear Deals
There are a few good deals going this week:
- Under Armour:
- Columbia Sportswear:
Until next month!