The preparations for the upcoming NSAA Downhill Bike Park Summit are well underway. Use the link below to start your registration or download the registration form from NSAA.org.
Working with bike park operators from across North America, we are constructing sessions focused on the lift-served mountain bike market. Whether your park has been around a while or you are thinking about starting a bike program, you are sure to learn a few things from these seasoned pros. Example sessions include:
- Legal Review of Bike Park-Related Litigation
- Bike Event Management-From Planning to Teardown
- Bike Park Layout-The importance of Trails for All Users
- Incident Investigation-The Challenges of Summer Incidents
- Designing Features for a Downhill Bike Park-From Beginner to Advanced
- Working with the U.S. Forest Service-Partners in Opportunity
- Event Risk Management-Covering Your Bases
- Downhill Bike Rental and Fleet Management
- The Nuts and Bolts of Bike Schools
- Credential Programs and Your Bike School
- Trail Construction Principles
Mixing indoor and on-hill sessions, attendees will hear from some of the best in the business and have the chance to check out what makes Winter Park’s Trestle Bike Park one of the top downhill biking destinations in the U.S.
Join your friends and peers as we take an inside look at the business of lift-accessed biking. Be sure to check NSAA.org for more information.