ARAC - Thursday, February 4, 2015, 10:00am
(Please note day/time change for the Budget meeting.)
Ben Franklin Place
101 Centrepointe Drive
View full agenda and supporting documents on Ottawa.ca.
In no particular order, the agenda includes:
- Inquiries and Motions status update;
- City of Ottawa Semi-Annual Performance Report;
- Engineerâ€™s Report for the Oâ€™Keefe Municipal Drain in Barrhaven;
- Appointment of Robinson Consultants to review drainage works petitions for a development in Innes Ward as well as for the proposed Seabrook development on First Line Road;
- Minor zoning amendments for surplus farm severances at 6345 Garvin Road (Rideau-Goulbourn), 5511, 5537 McCordick Road and 5510 Fourth Line Road (Rideau-Goulbourn), 5985 Frank Kenny Road (Cumberland) and 5063 Upper Dwyer Hill Road (West Carleton-March)
- Development charges and credits provided to Minto for the recovery of sanitary and sewer works within Manotick;
The Agriculture & Rural Affairs Committee will also hear presentations on traffic calming projects in the rural area as well as a new strategic initiative involving the Heritage Reference List and, more specifically, heritage properties in the rural area.
Read more about the agenda in Scott's latest column.