Debbie Davis, CEO and Founder of Gals Prepared to Succeed
The Holiday Season is upon us and I am busy reflecting on this past year and all the wonderful gifts we have received as GPS members. This was truly the best GPS year ever in terms of growth, new leadership and all we have accomplished with and for each other. We have so many amazing new members and some that have left us. We will always be grateful that we were in their space for however long we were together and are all the richer for having known them.Thanks to each and every one of you for all you bring to your fellow GPS members. It is what makes us strong and keeps our organization growing. Have a wonderful Holiday Season, and may God Bless you all!
Our GPS Education Series has completed the 6th and final segment of 2014. Please click here
for Debbie Davis presentation titled Heart Centered Networking which really highlights the way we can truly be Give First in our chapter meetings
Many thanks to:
Did you know we launched our first Junior GPS chapter this year? Please take a moment to
look at this link
on our website and find out how exciting this program really is for our young ladies! Want a Juniors program in your area? We will be launching new Juniors chapters sometime in 2015 so check us out for more info!!! Fill out the RSVP form to attend or for more info.
Chapter Events Calendar
A new and exciting feature on our website is a Chapter Events Calendar. I am posting this separately from the website info, because it is so unique and the criteria for submission is very specific .If you would like to submit an event you are hosting for your chapter members you may post it in our CHAPTER EVENTS CALENDAR.This can be a hostess party, jewelry party,open house, chapter event, etc. All members may view the calendar on our website. It will be posted as CHAPTER EVENTS CALENDAR.
- The e mail for your posting is: GPSCalendar@gmail.com
- You will not be called back to clarify your request
- All submissions are e mail only, no phone submissions
- Please submit all information in one post
- Include this important info: Event name, date(s), beginning and ending time, address of event, and name and number of contact person. If you do not include this info it will not be posted.
- Please include special instructions such as things to bring, event admission price and if there are any attendance restrictions or RSVP's requested. Please keep your posting to 500 characters or less.
- BONUS!!!If you would like to post special pricing for GPS members you may use this calendar for that as well. Be sure to include a start and end date for the sale. Suggested to make your special one month or less.
If you do not meet this criteria or submit an incomplete application, your may risk your information not being posted.
Greenway High School Expo was a great success!Thank you to all that participated and were so awesome volunteering for the weekend. The High School event organizer called to thank me for our wonderful GPS Ladies and for our support of the event.
The deadline for postings is NOON EVERY MONDAY. Your event will be posted on the calendar by noon the following Wednesday.
The results of our Coin Wars and our Fund Raising were fantastic and beyond our wildest expectations.
Our winning chapter with the most raised was:
Glendale 2 Chapter!! $1394.57 Total funds raised. Congrats to Stephanie and Donna and the G2 Chapter.
Peoria Evening: $890.62
Sun City: $191.64
Glendale Evening: $155.16
We had some earlier deposits for a total raised $4525.85
Congratulations to our GPS chapters for all their efforts. Every penny that was raised is appreciated and valued!! We will have a Success Celebration for our winning chapter to be announced soon ;-)