What Does Your Work from Home Strategy Look Like?
As we work our way through the COVID-19 pandemic, many issues have surfaced on how Business and IT professionals address the “work from home” challenges raised by this unexpected global crisis. Eventually, workers will be able to go back to a “normal” work environment but the need for a remote workforce will still be a critical requirement going forward.
Key questions for you:
- Have you deployed Office 365?
- Have you migrated to Microsoft TEAMS for workstation collaboration and do you intend to migrate all workstream collaboration users to Microsoft TEAMS?
- Are you interested in integrating TEAMS with an enterprise voice solution?
- Are you currently under contract for your voice solution? If so, when does that expire?
- Do you currently have CRM integration?
- Are most of your applications SaaS based?
- Have you determined how many of your users are accessing ALL their applications via SaaS?
- Do you have many non-SaaS based applications that are still in use?
- Very few– 3 or less
- Some– 5 or less
- Many– 10 or less
- Are you using one Access Management Platform to secure your SaaS and Legacy (non- SaaS) applications (i.e. Okta, Duo, Clearlogin, etc)?
- How are your end-users managing all of their passwords?
- Are you considering moving your Contact Center to the cloud?
- Do you have the bandwidth necessary to support a remote workforce?
- Do you have the appropriate VPN security in place?
These are just a few questions/challenges many Business and IT professionals are currently addressing with COVID 19’s impact on the global workforce.
ExCyte Solutions can assist you to develop and implement a successful “remote worker enablement” program. We are here to assist you at your earliest convenience.