Greetings <<First Name>>,
Thank you for scheduling your thermography appointment with us Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 at Dayemi Health Center. Below is all the information you'll need about how to prepare for your scan. Kindly pay special attention to the section "Patient Preparation."
Dayemi Health Center is located at 210 E. Jackson Street, Carbondale, Illinois. Free parking is available in the rear of the building. Enter the lot from the west side alley, marked by a colorfully painted fence. The wheelchair ramp from the lot will take you to the front door (right).
Breast scans take 30 minutes, half body scans 40 minutes, and full body scans 60 minutes.
- Procedure is non-invasive, no contact, no radiation and FDA approved.â€¨
- Disrobing - remove clothing and jewelry in area to be scanned. Put on a gown that will be supplied.
- Inform your thermographer if you have any recent skin lesions on â€¨the area to be scanned because the inflammation may cause false testing.â€¨
- Thermography is performed by a Certified Clinical Thermographer.â€¨ â€¨
On the day of your appointment, please do not:â€¨
- Have physical therapy or electromyographyâ€¨
- Use a tanning booth and avoid overexposure to the sunâ€¨
- Smoke for two hours priorâ€¨
- Shave your underarms or area to be scanned
- Do not use lotion, powder, makeup or antiperspirant on area to be scanned.â€¨
- Chiropractic and acupuncture should not be done for at least 24 hours prior to a scan.â€¨
- Wear loose fitting clothes. Hair needs to be off the neck. â€¨
You may make your payment via cash, check (payable to Groovy Booby) or credit card. You may also request invoicing via PayPal and pay in advance via credit card (you do not need a PayPal account). Simply respond to this email.
- Breast Scan - $175
- Half Body Scan - $275
- Full Body Scan - $395
A hardcopy of your results will be mailed generally within one week (written report as read by an MD and full color images).