|T1DE is proud to announce the Spring 2018 session of our book program. We provide free books to families living with type 1 diabetes.
One way we promote education is in the form of “Knowledge is Power” by provided free books to our diabetes community. Mainstream diabetes books and education provide a good baseline for understanding the basics of diabetes including all of the technology now available. However, there is very little progressive information for managing the disease to achieve better control and to significantly reduce the risk of diabetes complications, especially with regard to our youth. Interested? Here's how:
Please Note: This program is available from April 23 to May 7 while supplies last. You must have a VA address to participate and must have at least one Type 1 diabetic in your household.
- Email info @ t1de.org with Book Program in the subject.
- Provide your name and address. We will drop ship directly to you from our retailers.
- Provide a few sentences about your family including when you child was diagnosed and current age.
- Pick your top 3 choices from our list on amazon as some books may not be available per our allotment. T1DE BOOK LIST. Do you have a recommendation not on our list? Let us know.
- We would like to add you to our mailing list as we provide programs that may benefit you in the future. Some of our programs are offered to families outside of our area. Please let us know if you would like to be added if not already.
From all of at T1DE.org.
www.t1de.org email@example.com facebook.com/t1de.org