Dear SAPlist Members,
First, you still have time to register for a SAP Update Training in Minneapolis, Oct 14-15 (Sun/Mon). Tamara Cagney and I will be co-leading this training. We'll be covering a lot of new information.
To register: www.blairconsultants.com/sap.html
And yes, the rumor is true...this will be my absolute final SAP training. It's time. We'll have more news about that later.
But now, an even BIGGER ANNOUNCEMENT...
SAPlist first appeared on October 1, 2003. Now, 15 years later, we are launching a new and improved SAPlist.com!
A New SAPlist...
Over the next week or two, we will be rolling out our new look, with new features and new functionalities. We know that this new SAPlist will improve the online experience of member SAPs and visitors alike.
New features for SAPs:
New features for employers, employees and other visitors to the site:
- Streamlined Registration and Renewal Process We've made the process simpler and more automated.
- Simplified Member Area Your membership information, directory profile details, and continuing education hours will be in one easy-to-find spot.
- Robust Directory Options Premium (paid) members can upload a headshot, add all of your office locations, show all your offices on a map, and more.
- Auto-renewing memberships No need to remember when your membership expires, because it won't! Not unless you decide to opt out of auto-renewals, or if you want to cancel.
- Ability to update your billing method You will be able to update your payment details at any time, right from your member area.
We are excited for you to see our new site. And we will be looking for your feedback once it's up.
- Ability to search by distance Employers, employees or others will be able to search for SAPs within a radius of a specific address.
- Send and print SAPlists When visitors search on the new SAPlist.com, they can print out the list (as before) -- but now they can also email it to someone.
- Enhanced SAP profiles We've improved the look and functionality of the SAP profile pages, making them easier to share and more useful for those who are looking for a SAP.
- An email option for a client to contact you Each profile will have an online form that a visitor can use to contact that SAP. (Note: This form can be disabled, if you don't want to receive email contacts.)
In preparation of our launch, the member section of SAPlist will be undergoing brief shutdowns during this next weekend, September 22-23. We will be closing off access to the members area. The search function, however, will not shut down. Employers and employees will still be able to conduct a search over the weekend. You simply will not be able to make changes to your profile, or add continuing education hours, etc. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Stay tuned! Watch for more emails in the next week.