Due to COVID19 Pandemic our June 15 Golf and Dinner event is tentatively rescheduled to Monday, August 17, 2020. Please save that date! We will keep you informed and we will send you updates in our monthly newsletters. We hope that we can make arrangements to keep golf event safe for everyone.
Please join us at our annual Golf, Dinner and Presentation event on Monday, August 17 at the Wilds Golf Club in Prior Lake, MN. Fun Golf Shot Gun will start at 12:30pm with dinner to follow at 5pm. Our featured presenter is Professor Mark Thomas, Director of Medical Discovery Team on Addiction, at the University of Minnesota. Tickets are available for purchase: $70 dinner only and $150 golf and dinner Reserve your spot! Details and tickets are available on our site
We are looking for sponsors!
Please consider sponsoring one hole for $700. By doing so, you will receive dinner and golf for 4 with golf cart, table (for your promotional materials) and chairs on the hole of your choice. You can bring your own tent. Only a few spots available, act fast! You will receive a special gift from the Foundation too!
Details and tickets are available on our site
GREAT SILENT AUCTION ITEMS FOR SALE! PLEASE RESPOND BEFORE MONDAY, MAY 10.
Below is a sample picture of what's included
Since we had to reschedule our golf event, we would like to offer you a chance to bid on 3 Golf Certificates and other items via email. Please respond to this email if you are interested in any of the items listed below. The highest offer will win! You will be able to pay for the item online or mail us a check. We have the following items for sale:
1. Foursome of Golf with Carts at Midland Hills Country Club in Roseville, MN. The value of the certificate is $460. This certificate will need to be used by August 1, 2020.
2. Two Rounds of Golf at Rush Creek Golf Course in Maple Grove, MN. The value is $300 and good until October of 2020.
3. One Round of Golf for Four at the Wilderness Championship Golf at Fortune Bay, MN. Value $400. Expires 10/8/2020.
4. Titleist Golf Balls ProV1 - set of 12 with Chris Wivholm Foundation logo. We would like to sell a few boxes with profit. Starting bid $70.
5. Minnesota Wild Memorabilia: bid on each item separately.
- Autographed photos: Ryan Suter, Devan Dubnyk and Matt Dumba - each start at $25
- Autographed hockey pucks by Mikko Koivu and Luke Kunin - each start at $25
6. CWF logo t-shirts starting at $25 each with free shipping. Unisex size S-3XL in black and white.
7. CWF logo tote two color white and black: $35 with free shipping.
8. Maroon 5 autographed guitar (signed by all band members). Compliments of the family of Adam Levine's First Manager in Los Angeles, CA. Staring bid $450.
9. Lifetime Fitness Family Membership for one month (unlimited number of immediate family members). Valid at Cross Town Platinum Club in Eden Prairie through December 31, 2020. Value $200. Starting bid at $70.
10. One certificate valued at $2,000 for a photo session and a classic portrait size 11x14 on canvas . Private Portrait Session at Bjorn Timeless Portraits in Wayzata, MN. Staring bid $200.
Please send us your email with price by Monday, May 10. We will let you know if you are a winner by emailing hyou back. We will mail or deliver your items after the payment is received.
Donations online are always appreciated https://chriswivholm.org/give/ You can make a donation in memory of a loved one.
We hope you all are doing well and you are staying safe!
As you are well aware, there are people and businesses that are experiencing serious hardship at this time. There are many shortages that need to be fulfilled. Treatment centers, clinics and homeless people are in need of disinfectants and food. The Chris Wivholm Foundation will be purchasing hand sanitizers that we will distribute to the treatment centers, clinics and to the most vulnerable.
Items in need include: hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, water and food items. If you are able, we ask you to donate online at https://chriswivholm.org/give/ to help us to purchase these items. You can even make a donation in the memory of your loved one.
The items will be donated directly to Valhalla Place, Alliance Wellness Center, Adult and Teen Challenge, Minnesota Recovery Connection among many others.
Thank you so much for your support!
2020 Chris Wivholm Memorial Scholarship
Chris Wivholm Memorial Scholarship is established in memory of Chris Wivholm, who graduated from Eden Prairie High School in 2015. Chris was a proud recipient of a scholarship from Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools.
Chris Wivholm Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to an Eden Prairie Senior student who:
1. Perservered and graduated in spite of struggle with personal issues or illness including addiction.
2. Will pursue post-secondary education in the field they choose.
Amount awarded $1000 annually. Each year a new recipient will be chosen and awarded a one-time $1,000 scholarship.
Chris Wivholm Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student of Eden Prairie High School in May 2020. The Scholarship award ceremony will be virtual instead of in person this year. Eden Prairie Schools Foundation will inform the winners; but is not holding a reception this year.