- Peter Heffring and his team started in Jan 2018 initially to focus on offer driving experiences in prototype and Formula cars.
- Over the past 18 months, Formula Experience has held over 20 experience days with 300+ drivers.
- Towards the end of 2018, interest and demand grew for Formula Experiences to expand its offerings to include racecar rentals and an accredited racing school.
- By January 2019, the company was getting even more requests to add more driving options, so Kaizen Autosport was born to offer these new services.
- As Kaizen Autosport now enters the 2nd half of 2019, there are 6 different ways to get on track at VIR:
- Driving Experiences for Individuals, Groups, & Corporate
- Arrive & Drive Rentals with over 15 Sportscars & Racecars
- Kaizen Driving Club that gives customers access to all its cars with multi-day track packages
- Racing School Accredited by SCCA, SVRA, & NASA Mid-Atlantic on Sept 17th/18th and Nov 2nd/3rd
- Driver Development & One-on-One Coaching
- New for 3rd quarter 2019 is Exclusive Track Experience Days on August 16th and Nov 11th