Dear Friend,

The latest forecast show that the return of the sea-breeze will push the smoke brewing over the ocean waters all right back into our region starting today. The air quality will keep deteriorating and the PNW will stay smoky through at least Saturday.

Given that the majority of our community is located in the region, we feel compelled to postpone the Breath Medicine Ceremony® to the next available date of Saturday October 10th.

We count on the understanding of our friends from other regions of the US and from other Countries.

Those of you who have signed up for the 9/12 BMC are automatically assigned to the 10/10 BMC. The Zoom link, credentials and time remain the same. If you cannot attend, reach out to either Cosetta or Ivo for a full refund. 

We have been in deep preparation to offer a much-needed space for healing and recalibration. Our intention was to create a somatic space for participants to be reminded of their highest Self, which is the saving grace as we navigate these challenging times.

But we need to stay in integrity to honor you and the medicine we share, so it will be for October.

Stay safe and confident.
Much strength, love and protection,
Ivo & Cosetta

Sign up for Oct. 10 BMC
Learn More About BMC
Read BMC Testimonials
Pura Vita Yoga on Facebook
Ivo Grossi's Website
Email Cosetta
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2020 Pura Vita Wellness, All rights reserved.