ERSA Schools Ski Race
Click Here to download the entry form and details. It is simple to enter;
1. Download entry form.
2. Enter your teams or individuals
3. Send payment cheque to the Race Secretary
After the success of the previous races ERSA are holding the Schools race on 27th April 2014.
Age Categories :
- Schools can enter an individual or a team of 3 or 4 skiers from the same school
- Maximum is under 19 (yr13)
- Minimum standard is skiing required is to be able to perform linked snowplough turns safely and to be able to control speed and be able to use a button lift
- No previous racing experience required
- Helmets and gloves must be worn
- Ski and boot hire to be arranged by the school
- Years 3,4,5,6 will ski through stubbie poles in the morning
- Years 7,8,9,19,11 will ski through full poles in the afternoon
- Full details can be downloaded here
Teams will be in Age Categories Above :
Programme for the Day:
- £10 for individual
- £25 per team (3 or 4 members)
- Download a copy of the programme here
Please forward this email to anyone else you think will be interested in the race.