The Murphy Creek Metro District and Master Association Boards met on Wednesday, June 13. Some highlights from the meetings include:
* New neighbors on the Metro District board are Sid Simkowski (MCGC Neighbors member)
and Laura Blaser
. New neighbor on the Master Association Board is Trudy White (MCGC Neighbors member)
* The Boards committed to timely notification
of homeowners and MCGC Neighbors when information is available from the city on important/sensitive issues such as rezoning, fracking, etc. Timely communication methods include conference calls with Board members, email blasts, information in the newsletter, or updates on the HOA's future website.
* Xeric standards
for our yards were approved.
* Revised procedures for renting the Community Center and the Pool
- they can now be rented separately or together. Fees and deposits will reflect this change.
* An additional life guard
(for a total of 3) will be added on weekends between noon and 5PM,
for posting of neighborhood events is moving forward. Construction should take place near the Jewel entrance within the next two months.
needing to be replaced in the neighborhood entry areas will be installed over the summer.
* Additional information on any of the highlights can be requested from the Association Manager, Irene@sammgt.com