Billion Dollar Proposal Graphics Class
This class teaches participants how to develop clear, communicative, and compelling graphics for your next proposal, presentation, sales/marketing effort, or seminar. No design skills are needed to learn best practices, tips, tricks, and secrets for developing winning graphics for proposals that need to make a positive impression.
Bring your laptop and your real graphic challenge – any bad graphic or text you are struggling with.
- Turn complex ideas and text into easy-to-understand graphics
- Influence and motivate your audience to buy your solution
- Identify what imagery, colors, fonts, and styles to use and why
- Stop making errors that cost you money, time, and credibility
- Develop graphics that are right the first time
- Write up to 50% faster
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Credits: 7 CPEs or CLPs
Location: bwtech@UMBC North Campus, 5520 Research Park Dr. Suite 100, Baltimore, MD 21228
For more information and to register click here
The Government Contracting Institute is an Education Partner with NCMA. Participants earn CPEs and CLPs for classes and webinars. Visit us online to learn more about the training offered.