The primary goal of this material is to encourage beginners to taste Japanese embroidery and possibly join the nearest class after taking this pre-phase online course. Of course you can use it for your own study without buying the kit.
Along with on-site classes, we hope this step will pave a path for new stitchers who are earnestly seeking to deepen their Nuido journey.
Watch the preview video first by clicking the image below
Course includes all necessary lessons including concept of "Plum in Praise", how to frame up the fabric, thread twisting, basic layer techniques, Knots technique, Beading, and Finishing procedure etc.
We are thrilled to announce this new method for sharing 1600-year cultural heritage.
The first online course term will be limited to 20 persons so please sign up now to reserve your seat. It is equivalent to 4 - 5 day course.
You will receive early discount if you order now! (Discount amount will be shown upon checkout)
Members: 15% off
Non-member: 5% off
Please hurry while time-sensitive discount last!
Advantages of Online Course are:
- Can be used for teaching material and self study
- One time purchase, lifetime update. Any update will be shown immediately
- Video and additional slide explanations, such as essence of Nuido, boxchart, color image, tips etc.
- Rental tools (frame, tekobari, awl: refunded upon returning the tools)
- Unlimited email support until you finish the design!
- Badges and official digital certificate
We hope you will find this material helpful and should you have any other concerns such as checking out, login etc, please visit the instruction here. And don’t hesitate to contact us by simply replying this mail or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please send us the feedback to improve this online course.