'Paddles to the Ready'
Floatfest 2015 is all go!! May 2nd & 3rd.
Wow can you believe its February already? That means Floatfest is less than 3 months away!
We've seen our Official hashtag being used and we are loving it!! Keep up the good work. #Floatfest15
Bazza the Bunyip
We are very excited to have Bazza the Bunyip coming to Floatfest to help us with the count and other things!
He will be giving away prizes on the Sunday morning of Floatfest. Stay tuned over on our Facebook Page to see just what he will be giving away!
Earlybird Registrations are open. If you havenâ€™t already make sure you download the registration form and send it in with your payment. BY REGISTERING for Earlybird, you go into the draw to WIN A KAYAK!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM!
Dates for your Diary
Wednesday 25th February - Official Media Launch at Ray's Outdoors Enfield Friday 10th & Saturday 11th April - Rundle Mall - winner of Earlybird Prize Drawn, Exhibits, Information & More.
How can you get involved?
- Extend the Floatfest invitation to your regional and interstate friends and family! Why not plan a Family Weekend on the river while joining us for Floatfest!
- Register for Earlybird! To be in the draw for winning THIS KAYAK
- Share the â€˜Save the Dateâ€™ image on Facebook (and make sure youâ€™ve â€˜liked the Floatfest page!).
- Book your accommodation in the Region for the weekend.For information on where to stay check out www.murrayriver.com.au/, rivershackrentals.com.au/ and www.arumariverresort.com.au/. If youâ€™re coming up, why not stay and play?
- Thinking of making a longer trip? Go to http://www.southaustralia.com/ for more holiday ideas.
Want to come and stay & play? Look what is on offer!