|These young, English-speaking monks, in front of Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet, were sent to take Tony to a remote monastery.
Meeting with his Divine Grace - Guru Swamiji Hari Persaud.
After discussing Tony’s books, his holiness Swamiji Hary Persaud invited Tony to India (Vadodra) to speak to 20,000 Hindu Devotees about “The Spiritual Foundation of Radiant Health”. Temple Priests (Sadhus), clad in red robes, are seated in front.
Tony is discussing his second book with His Holiness Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Supreme Head of the Ahmadiyya Movement - a branch of Islam.
Tony was met by two Rabbis in Jerusalem, near the Western Wall. One of them pictured here with a Bible over Tony's head, openly calls on the Old Testament prophets for a blessing.
Did You Know ---
A number of members wanted Dr. Ruprecht to elaborate on how positive and negative forces operate within our body; how they affect our environment and how they impact the non-physical world.
A simple thought (emotion) has the potential to grow and develop into an intense force-field and eventually into an over-powering, intelligent spiritual entity. First let’s follow a greedy thought and then it’s opposite - a generous thought.
1) A greedy thought turn into
2) Greedy actions, which turn into
3) Strong greedy habits, (stealing when no-one is looking), which turn into an
4) Obsessive, compulsive force-field.
5) This force-field starts acting like a magnet, attracting more density and becoming slowly aware of itself. It develops intelligence and turns into a negative energy-form which wants to grow stronger and maintain itself as a low level spiritual entity (Schemas, Larvae, Phantoms)1.
Up to this point, thoughts and emotions were necessary to develop these non-physical entities. But at the next level of density the entities existing there do not depend on human emotions for survival. They inhabit this realm as independent beings. They are
6) Distinct spiritual entities possessing strong, active, negative powers with their own names and seals. (Dangerous when contacted).
7) Demons, with hordes of sub-servants
8) Lucifer, the satanic, destructive super- force with its extreme, negative consciousness
1) Generous thoughts turn into
2) Generous actions; which turn into
3) Generous habits - (habits of charity), which turn into thoughts of
4) Supportive, communal or mutual well-being, which turn into a
5) Positive energy-form which becomes intelligent and aware of itself. It wants to grow and maintain itself as a low-level spiritual entity (Schemas, Larvae, Phantoms)1.
Up to this point thoughts and emotions were necessary to develop these spiritual entities. But at the next level the entities existing there do not depend on human emotions for survival. They inhabit this realm as independent beings, such as
6) Distinct, divine, intelligent spiritual entities possessing strong positive powers with their own names and seals. ( Friendly when contacted).
7) Angelic beings with their multitude of helpers
8) Archangel, as a beneficial, divine super-force with its deeply positive consciousness
1 For details of how Schemas, Larvae, and Phantoms are created, see newsletter- Issue 31 (to our members only)
Watch your thoughts – they become words. Watch your words - they become actions. Watch your actions - they become habits. Watch your habits - they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
Please watch our next newsletter. Dr. Ruprecht will make public how to create an intelligent energy form; prepare for passive automatic handwriting and how Schemas, Larvae, Phantoms grow and develop into strong, overpowering, intelligent spiritual entities.
Are you making progress in your “Spiritual Evolution?” Do you follow a spiritual practice like meditation or prayer?