Only a couple of weeks to go!
Please be patient with us, as we are in final preparation stages for the start of the Nipper Season.
As we need to be COVID compliant, we ask that you kindly take time to read correspondence that comes through in respect to this and our Nipper season.
- Please make sure you are registered for current season.
- This ensures that you are covered for insurance purposes firstly, but that you are able to participate on our set days.
- Further info on how to join or renew – go to Bilgola SLSC
- No registration/membership completion – NO attendance at Nippers.
- Registration for 1st day of Nippers cut-off will be Sunday, 11th October to ensure membership completion details/payment come through prior to 1st Nippers day via Surf Lifesaving NSW.
- You can register after, but you will need to check with firstname.lastname@example.org. Or phone office Mon/Tues or Friday between the hours of 9.00am-3pm ph: 9918 2337 to make sure your details are finalised and in system aby Thursday prior to next Nippers session
KEY UPCOMING DATES:
12-4pm – Sunday, October 11th
NIPPERS Proficiencies – Brooke Withers Swim School, Mona Vale
- Registration for the event to be completed by Saturday, 10th October. A link will be sent by Wednesday, 7th October.
- Strongly encourage all those to attend this session to ensure you are able to participate in water activities at start of season.
(15min gaps to allow in/out of groups).
* 1 parent per Nipper please.
**Under 14s at Bilgola Pool at start of Season.
7.30 - 9.30/10am - Saturday, 17th October.
SRC (2019 group) wet training - Bilgola Beach
Sunday, 18th October - NIPPERS Season start
Session 1- U6-U9 plus 2020 SRC (14)
0800-0900am Session 1
Session 2 – U10-U13
0930-1030 or 1045am Session 2
NIPPERS UNIFORM - We are online!
- Uniform will be available at Proficiencies (Brooke Withers) on Sunday, October 11th for U8s up.
- Uniform shop will be open on Saturday, 17th October - 9-11am for U6s and new members at Bilgola SLSC.
Looking forward to it!