G'mar Chatimah Tovah to all.
If you are joining us in person, a few important reminders for outdoor davening:
- Please enter the lot at 979 Pacific Street, at the corner of Pacific & Grand Ave (not Grand Street!)
- Singing is not permitted inside of tents. NY State policy requires 12 feet of social distance between singers (6 feet for non-singers). If you would like to sing, please step outside the tent and ensure there is 12 feet of distance.
- Masks must be worn (covering mouth and nose) at all times. .
- Machzorim: If you still have a Rosh Hashanah machzor, please bring it back! Yom Kippur machzorim will be available to borrow.
- Children under the age of 9 as well as any unregistered guests will not be permitted on the lot. We are at absolute maximum capacity for both Kol Nidre and Neilah and will be strictly enforcing attendance.
- If you have a temperature over 100 degrees, have recently been in close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID, or are otherwise showing potential symptoms of COVID, please do not attend services. We will be screening for symptoms at the door.
- Given our increased capacity, we will be implementing specific protocols for entrance and egress from the lot. Please be sure to listen to announcements as appropriate.
- We will also hold a Yizkor service between the 9am and 1pm davenings on Yom Kippur with a target start time of 12:50pm. If you are planning to attend the 1pm davening and would like to say Yizkor in person, we recommend coming early.
PHS Yom Kippur Schedule
We are also pleased to offer some virtual resources for your use, no matter where you are celebrating this year.
Sunday, 9/27 - Erev Yom Kippur
12:00pm [Virtual] Communal Yizkor
Zoom link here
Facebook event here
6:30pm Kol Nidre
Due to the extenuating circumstances of the pandemic we’ve decided to live-stream Kol Nidre services for those unable to attend. For halachic guidance around operating your device please contact Rabbi Leener. Zoom link here
Meeting ID: 917 3167 5563
Monday, 9/28 - Yom Kippur
12:50 pm Yizkor (both services)
1:00pm Abridged (Musaf) Service
3:00pm Experiential Service
Vegan grab-and-go breakfast will be provided.
7:25pm Fast Ends