We hope that you are doing well. We wanted to reach out to invite you to subscribe to WIEGO's email communications.
While you may have received newsletters from us in the past, we've updated some of the ways we communicate as an organization. With this in mind, we want to make sure we have your permission/consent to send you organizational communications, and that you get the information you're most interested in from WIEGO. For example, we're now sending out a monthly digest which compiles new WIEGO resources, research, upcoming events and blogs. Our Law Programme also curates a quarterly newsletter compiling highlights and insights from their work on law and informality.
If you're interested in subscribing to some or all of our e-newsletters, please reply to this email with the information below:
2) Country where you're located;
3) Which language you'd like to receive communications in (Select one of the following: English, Spanish or French);
4) Please put an X beside the type of updates you'd like to receive from us:
- WIEGO Newsletter (monthly)
- Newsletter for Workers' Organizations
- Law & Informality Insights (quarterly)
- Street Vendors Global News
- Waste Pickers Global News
- Slum Evictions Global News
- Domestic Workers News
- Press Releases
You can also click the "update your preferences" link in the footer of this email to change your preferences. Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you do not want to receive institutional communications from us.