We had a great turn out from the local business community on Thursday 7 March at the launch party for the See Subiaco website.
If you were unable to make it to the launch party, don't worry, the below information will help you get the most out of the website for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is See Subiaco?
See Subiaco is the City's destination marketing brand.
- What is a destination marketing brand?
While the City brand focuses on council communications, governance and leadership, the See Subiaco brand is an irresistibly charming brand that highlights Subiaco as a vibrant, culturally rich destination to live, work and visit.
- How can I utilise the See Subiaco website for my business?
Once you have "claimed" your business on the See Subiaco website you can add your business details, promotions and events to showcase your business. The website has been live for just three months and we have already received over 14,500 web page views.
- How do I claim my business on the See Subiaco website?
Download a printable copy of the See Subiaco website user guide here
- Visit www.seesubiaco.com.au and click on claim my business/business login
- Complete the form details and submit your business listing. Following approval of your listing you will receive an email notification with your login details and your business will now be live on the See Subiaco website.
- Login to your business profile using your username and password. You can now customise your profile and update your business information.
- Add any upcoming events or promotions by clicking on the your post tab.