16 February 2016
Don't be left out of the joke -
40,000 guests expected for the 2016 Perth Comedy Festival.
The Regal Theatre is the major venue in the 2016 Perth Comedy Festival, playing host to the three Perth Comedy Festival Galas and more in April and May this year.
The city is encouraging the Subiaco business community to join the Subiaco Town Centre Network and Regal Theatre for a networking night to see how your business can be a part of the Subiaco comedy hub and leverage from the comedy festival patronage.
The evening will also introduce the soon to be announced See Subiaco Festival, with event managers Upbeat events offering your business an opportunity to be involved in this celebration of Subiaco.
Where: Regal Theatre
When: 5.30 to 7pm on Monday 22 February
Free event | Refreshments provided
RSVPs are requested by registering at http://bit.ly/Subiacocomedyhub-networkingevent
Festival fun facts:
- the Perth Comedy Festival runs from 22 April to the 15 May
- over 40,000 people are expected to attend the 2016 Comedy Festival
- the Regal Theatre will be hosting shows from the 19 April to the 14 May
- David O’Doherty – 7pm Tuesday 19 April
- Paul Foot – 9.15pm Saturday 23 April
- Frank Woodley – 7.15pm Thursday 28 and Friday 29 April
- Joel Creasey – 9.15pm Friday 29 and Saturday 30 April
- The Umbilical Brothers – 7pm Saturday 30 April and 6pm Sunday 1 May
- Perth Comedy Festival Gala – 7.30pm Wednesday 27 April (sold out), Tuesday 3 (sold out) and Tuesday 10 May
- Will Anderson – 7.15pm Wednesday 4, Thursday 5 and Friday 6 May
- Daniel Sloss – 9.15pm Friday 6 May
- Em Rusciano - 7.15pm Saturday 7 May
- Nazeem Hussain – 9.15 Saturday 7 May
- Jimeoin – 7pm Thursday 12, Friday 13 and Saturday 14 May
- Arj Barker – 8.45pm Thursday 12 and Friday 13 May
- Matt Okine – 9.15 Saturday 14 May.
This evening event will help you capitalise on these great events brought to Subiaco by the Regal Theatre and help you engage with your local business community. Subiaco will be promoted as a comedy festival hub and ticketholders will be encouraged to arrive early and stay on to drink, dine and laugh in the town centre.
For more information on the comedy festival and how you can get involved contact Kim Knight, Manager Regal Theatre, at email@example.com
The City of Subiaco’s town centre brand, See Subiaco, focuses on promoting Subiaco as a unique and exciting destination to live, work and visit, through promotion of the local shopping, sports, entertainment and hospitality events happening in and around the town centre.
Subiaco businesses are encouraged to connect with See Subiaco to promote their involvement in the comedy festival and future specials and events to promote Subiaco as a vibrant destination to visit.
To connect with See Subiaco, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or follow See Subiaco on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with @SeeSubiaco or #SeeSubiaco.