- Hygiene standards
That each of our lodges, properties, offices and related services operate to the highest hygiene standards as communicated by The World Health Organisation (WHO) Technical Guidelines.
- The health and safety of our guests, colleagues, families and members of staff are our priority. Adjustments to staff and guest interaction are in place including no direct contact and maintaining between 1 and 2 meters social distance.
- That our Operations are flexible and prepared for all eventualities including isolation.
- We will endeavour to maintain the extremely high standards that our businesses offer to our guests but under these very difficult circumstances we ask that our tourism partners and guests be understanding that our operations may be compromised marginally.
- Boosted Flexibility: Group Substitution
As previously communicated, per Level One, cancellation fee would be waived if a reservation was moved to a new date within 12 months. This flexibility is available up to 14 days prior to arrival. Any rate variation for bookings moved to 2021 would be for the Guest account.
This ‘no cancellation fee option to change date’ policy is now expanded in the following manner:
- The increased flexibility allows change of travel dates be selected up to 31 December 2021. The Group has resolved to honour 2020 rates for confirmed bookings that are moved up to the travel date of 31 December 2021.
- The boosted Naturally Namibia flexibility for a ‘no cancellation fee option to change date’ can now be placed with any Naturally Namibia property including Namib Sky Hot Air Balloon Safaris. Where the preferred new dates are not available at the original property, the new booking dates can be substituted at any other Naturally Namibia property and qualify for cancellation penalty waiver. This provides Agents and guests greatly increased options to arrange their new itineraries with the Group’s 216 Guest Rooms and Namib Sky Balloon Safaris.
- Notes: For bookings that are moved to another property, the substitute property’s rates, and terms & conditions apply. Once the Guest has checked in to the substitute property then the original property will waive the cancellation fee.
i. Accounts Holders: Applicable Cancellation Fees will be billed in line with existing cancellation policies to the rebooked booking as per above in point 2) a. and b.
ii. Pre-Paid Bookings: We offer the option to travel the rebooked booking until 31 December 2021. If the new booking date has not been received within 2 months of the cancellation date, the difference between the fully paid booking and cancellation fee in line with existing cancellation policies will be refunded the operator or client.