Have you ever been told to strengthen your back in order to help reduce your pain?
Have you ever wanted to strengthen your back but just not sure how?
Chari, our resident Sports Physiotherapist, is going to run a Back Strengthening Clinic starting in mid-August.
What does it entail?
1) 1 on 1 initial consultation with the Physiotherapist
- Assessment to ensure you are suitable for the clinic
- Find your baseline strength and the pattern of your symptoms.
- Give you a back mobility exercise program to perform at home.
- Education on your back pain and advice for day to day
- Develop a strengthening program specific to your needs.
2) 1-2 x 1 hour small group classes per week for 6 weeks
- Maximum 4 in a class
- Supervised by the Physiotherapist
- Exercises will be progressed each week as you are able
When will it run?
The initial consult can be anytime between now and the start of classes. There will be an option of attending one or two classes per week.
Times for classes:
What are the prices?
Option 1: 1 x Initial Consultation + 1 class/week for 6 weeks = $300 (saving of $84)
Option 2: 1 x initial Consultation + 2 classes/week for 6 weeks = $450 (saving of $198)