Salt Spring - July 18
We're so excited to be heading to beautiful Salt Spring Island for our first away meet in a very long time!!! We're looking forward to an awesome time in and out of the pool.
Here are the links to some important information:
Volunteer Sign Up
The 9:00 am ferry will get you to the Rainbow Road pool (262 Rainbow Rd) on time for activation and warm up. Don't forget to let them know that you are heading to the island for a swim meet - you should get a discount on your trip over. There is no additional cost for your trip home.
Please bring your swim gear (suit, cap, goggles, towel etc), camp chairs, snacks/lunch, water bottles, a hat and sun screen, camping chairs, money for fruitsicles. There will be large team tents set up but you can bring your own shelter if you wish.
The Stingrays asked us to share the following:
- Official Meeting starts at 10:00
- Coaches Meeting at 10:10
- Sidney Warm up 10:20. Arrive at 10:00 (or as soon as you get off the 9:00 am ferry) for activation.
- Meet Begins at 10:45
- Fruitsicles available for sale
- No concession, please bring food and water with you.
- This is a litter free, pack it in pack it out event.
- Please do not attend if you have cold or flu like symptoms. Stay home if sick.
- Only swimmers, coaches, officials, timers, deck food volunteers, and white shirts will be on deck
- Washroom facilities available in the lobby
- Please practice social distancing inside the building
- Sanitizers available at the entrance
- Masks are worn at your discretion
- Viewing area will be outside, seats are limited so please vacate when your swimmer is not in the water
- Sign up for a timing or white shirt shift if you want the best viewing