No Sort Bottle Drive Sunday February 6th 9 a.m. to 12:30p.m
Our first of two Winter Maintenance Bottle Drives is Sunday February 6th 2022.
Bottle drives are an extremely important fundraiser that help to keep our fees affordable and our program great!
As such, we count on each family to do their part to participate. There are a number of ways everyone can help:
1. Volunteer to do setup and/or take down.
2. Volunteer to help receive donations and organize bottles and cans.
3. ***IMPORTANT***Distribute flyers in your neighborhood a day or two prior to the drive and pick up.
4. If you have a truck or trailer, to pick up in neighborhoods that have had flyers distributed.
5. Post the bottle drive on social media and spread the word in the community through work, friends and family.
Please mark this on your calendar and plan to help out. Volunteer signups will be posted in January!