Updated Safety Plan
In order to do our part to keep our swimmers, coaches and families safe, and our program running, we have instituted the following protocols, effective immediately.
Please review the following with your swimmers:
1. All swimmers, parents and coaches must wear masks at all times outside the pool entrance and during arrival.
2. Swimmers must maintain 2m social distance while waiting outside the pool and on deck.
3. Swimmers must wear masks until they are in the yellow squares getting ready to swim.
4. Swimmers must put masks on as soon as they dry off and remain on until they return to their parent's vehicles.
5. Swimmers are to dry off and get dressed on deck after practice. Change rooms are off limits except to use the bathroom.
6. Once dressed, swimmers are to exit through the change rooms or viewing area and through the regular exit doors.
7. Coaches are to wear masks at all times on deck except when swimmers are in the water or can not maintain 2m distance from pool staff or other coaches.
8. Coaches are to sanitize hands regularly especially before and after checking swimmers in.
If swimmers are not following these rules we will call parents to pick them up. It would be helpful if parents could stay for the beginning of practice to ensure their child(ren) are adhering to these policies.
You can see our complete Covid Safety Plan on the website.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone healthy and safe!