Hell Week Day 4
We've splashed, dashed, hiked, run trails and swam open water and now it's time for Boot Camp!
And for our final day...
- Groups: Everyone welcome
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Centennial Park (meet at playground)
- Volunteers: none required
- Equipment: running shoes, active wear, water bottle, snack, sunscreen/hat. Maybe a towel or change of clothes depending on how crazy this water fight gets! Feel free to bring your own water guns/balloons etc.
- Details: Boot camp style workout for all groups followed by a little bit of fun
Friday, July 16
- Event: Time Trial followed by a tie-dye and pizza party.
- Groups: Time Trial - all groups. Dinner & tie-dye party - everyone (parents/guardians too!)
- Time: 4:00 - 6:00 Time Trial, 6:15 on for dinner and tie-dye
- Location: Panorama (maybe KELSET field for tie-dye dinner - tbd)
- Volunteers: A few parents/guardians to help with tie-dye and food distribution.
- Equipment: Regular swim gear for time trial, water bottle, white shirt for tie-dye. Camping chairs for dinner time.
- Details: Our regular Friday night time trial followed by a fun wrap up with our traditional tie-dye party, bring your own white shirt to tie dye, the club will not be supplying (we like to wear our tie-dye to Salt Spring!) and pizza. Time Trial Sign Up HERE. Pizza Order HERE. Please register for the Time Trial and Pizza by Wednesday at 5:00pm. Thank you.