REMINDERS FROM PANORAMA
As we have rolled into our schedule and adapted some procedures can you pass on some reminders to the Piranha parents.
Here are some friendly reminders:
- All swimmers/participants to come through door 33.
- If participant needs assistance to change, parents/guardians are allowed to come through door 33.
- Parents/guardians/family who are spectating are to come through the front doors and use the express entry/exit to spectate
- Shoes must be removed when walking on deck
- Parents are welcome to spectate, but in designated areas. Lifeguards have provided chairs on deck. Ensure you are using the chairs and not in the walking/scanning line of the lifeguards.
- Piranhas participants are able to use pool/hot tub/ sauna/ steam room after practice for approximately 10 minutes.
- If Piranha participants are going to swim before or after admission to the pool is required.
- Please ensure all children under the age of 7 are within arm’s reach of an adult (16 years+).
If this can be passed along, it will be greatly appreciate to ensure we have smooth operations balancing public and swim club swimmers.
Thank you kindly,