The Weitzman Institute is bringing back the COVID ECHO for a limited series! Join them as they discuss updates to the pandemic, how organizations have shifted their workforce, vaccine boosters, and promising practices moving forward.
They will be joined again by Dr. Stephen Scholand to give a COVID-19 (and variant) updates at the beginning of each session.
Time will be reserved at the end of the session to answer your questions. If you cannot make the live session, the slides and recordings will be sent to all who register for the series, and posted here: https://www.weitzmanlearning.org/coronavirus/1590-2
Topics will include:
- Fundamentals of Team-Based Care Within the Setting of COVID-19 – Review & Reintroduction
- Boosters for Immunocompromised and Patients at High Risk
- Pediatric Vaccines in the Team-Based Care Model
- Community Engagement Pathways
- Supporting Staff & Sharing Best Practices in Navigating COVID-19