Current Prayer Needs:
1. Our team needs prayers as we are struggling with team unity. We have just finished a unit on spiritual warfare. We are on the front-lines of the battle and the Enemy wants to stir up as much trouble from within.
2. We are making progress with language learning but still have a long way to go before being able to have a full conservation with our neighbors. Jeremy has a consistent helper now. His name is Besa.
3. For wisdom as we pray for God to reveal to us how and where we need to spend our time and effort in future ministry here.
4. For God to continue to open doors with our neighbors.
5. For wisdom to balance being with our neighbors, learning language, doing
curriculum reading and assignments, and staying healthy and rested.
Thankful for all our wonderful supporters. Praying God blesses each one of you for your faithful giving and your constant prayer support.
It was great to talk to a few of you over holiday vacation.
We had a good time away but ready to be back home with our family in Tsumkwe.