Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. Just a couple of quick notes.
PAC Meeting Tonight @ 7pm 📆
A quick reminder that we’ll have our PAC meeting tonight at 7pm via teams. We’ll be running through thoughts for next year, and hearing from Admin. We’ll try and keep it short tonight. You can join by clicking here
, or by using this link:
Bike to School Week MAY 31 - JUNE 4🚲🛴🚴🏻♀️
We won’t have the usual festivities, but we’d still love everyone to get on their bikes next week. A couple of notes:
1. We have limited bike racks so please consider having siblings doubling up. (We are also awaiting confirmation to see if we can lock alongside the fences)
2. Find the safest route to school over here
, or by clicking this link: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/map-cycling-vancouver.pdf
You can also use google maps to find a route here: https://email@example.com,-123.123904,12z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e1
3. If you don’t remember your hand signals, here’s a quick reminder.
4. Make sure you lock up your bike correctly! In an ideal world, 2 locks would be great, (one for the frame and rear wheel, one for the front wheel). Otherwise, at least lock up the frame. Click here for some examples
, and also here
5. Forgot how to pump up the tires? Take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_H882ao8k4