State’s framework for the Orange Tier and the County’s Risk Reduction Order.
President Biden released his $2 trillion American Jobs Plan this week. Resources are targeted for infrastructure, manufacturing, R&D and affordable housing. Governor Newsom says if the bill passes it will put California in position for strong economic recovery from the pandemic. Hopefully it will also have a local impact that benefits our members.
Meanwhile, let’s do all we can to protect each other, the community and our economy. Though we have more freedoms in the Orange Tier than in Red or Purple, we have to stay vigilant and prudent -- wear masks, wash hands, 6-feet separation, get vaccinated, continue testing, and limit exposure to crowds. Together we can make a difference.
In today’s message:
- SJDA Public Board Meeting April 9
- COVID UPDATES
- The City Council approved an extension to the Al Fresco outdoor business program through Dec. 31
- Webinar today at 3:30 p.m. - What’s next with American Rescue Plan
- Guidelines for outdoor live seated events and performances
- Who’s open and their capacity in Orange Tier
- OTHER NEWS FOR BUSINESSES
- We Create 408 returns
- Knight Foundation celebrates MOMENT shops at San Pedro Square
- San Jose Downtown Foundation seeks board members
- Downtown in the News