Due to inclement weather and the distinct possibility of unsafe footing, we are moving the show from Saturday, January 11th to Sunday, January 12th.  The schedule will remain the same with an 8 am start.  This does, unfortunately, cancel the clinic.  We know this is not an ideal situation for some of you and we hate to complicate your lives and weekend.  With feedback and serious consideration, we feel it is the best decision for the whole horse community and the safety and pleasure of all of our area riders and horses. 

Schooling will still be today and we will stay off of the rings tomorrow to insure perfect footing for Sunday.  Please come at any time today that best fits your needs.  If you are not going to be able to show but would still like the opportunity to school, you are more than welcome to come.  The schooling fee is $20 per horse.

Janet will be getting the entries and schedule re-organized today so that we can have a tentative time schedule for Sunday.  There will be no penalty for adds, scratches or even new entries today.  But we appreciate you letting her know today so that we can plan accordingly.  You can email her at or call her directly at (850) 566-4539.  We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your intentions or any changes.

This was not a light decision and we hate that we may inconvenience anyone with this move.  Please let us know if there is any way we can help you with this change.  Do not hesitate to contact us with any problems, questions, or comments.  We are looking forward to a beautiful day on Sunday and a great SHJA sanctioned horse show.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Copyright © 2014 Cavallo Farms, All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp