August 23rd Horse Show
Tentative Time Schedule and Heat Precautions
We look forward to seeing you all this Saturday. As we will be under a heat advisory for Saturday, we are taking the following precautions:
1. All jump courses will be shortened
2. All flat classes will be kept to a minimum or split into heats
3. Water will be available at each ring
4. A horse watering area will be set up between the two schooling rings
5. A misting fan for horses and humans and ice towels for humans will be set up under the pine tree between the show rings.
Please take all precautions to keep your horse and yourself safe and happy! Stay hydrated and take your time to recover between classes! We want everyone to have a safe, fun and successful show!
And one more thing to take note of: the Intermediate Hunter and Equitation Divisions have been moved to Ring A.