CT Trails Day 2018 Nature Walk
Saturday, June 2nd, at 10am
Our 2018 CT Trails Day nature walk is Saturday, June 2nd, at 10am. So put on those hiking shoes, fill up that water bottle, and hit the trail with us!
Board member BK Stafford and her husband Peary are experienced observers of our local flora and fauna, and the Coords Preserve is a site rich in both, and in history, too.
- Saturday, June 2nd, 10am (Rain date Sunday, June 3rd, 10am. Check our website by 9am in the event of inclement weather on Saturday.)
- Entrance to preserve is on Angevine Road, south of Town Hill Road, north of Angevine Farm - entrance is marked, and WLT members will be there to greet you.
- Walk is approximately 2 miles, out and back over mostly flat but uneven terrain (or keep walking, and hit the Mattatuck Trail, part of the “blue-blazed” trail network).
- Registration recommended: email@example.com.
- Appropriate footwear and outdoor clothing recommended - be mindful of ticks.