CT Trails Day Weather Update
We are hoping for a dry and sunny day for Saturday’s Nature Walk on the Coords Preserve…but it seems that Mother Nature may have other plans!
The current forecast is for rain. Rain date is Sunday, June 3, at 10am. Note, however: the trail can have wet and muddy spots even under normal circumstances. So if we feel that wet and slippery conditions may present a hazard on Sunday even if it’s not raining, we will have to cancel for this year.
We will decide whether or not the walk will go forward by 8am Saturday and (if need be) Sunday. Check in with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you out on the trail!