|The X Series Continuous Gravimetric Blender
offers unsurpassed blend accuracy and blend homogeneity in a wide range of configurations to meet the needs of any application. For extruder throat-mounted applications, the X Series Blender comes equipped with an integral down-comer to preserve the blended material all the way to the extruder without demixing. For mezzanine or off-line mounting, the blender does not include the down-comer and is designed to work with a number of different options for storing the blended material prior to its use. It is possible to use a remote down-comer. Or for use with starve feed extruders.
The operator enters the desired blend recipe at the operator station. All ingredients are simultaneously metered in the correct blend ratios by inclined augers from individual weighed material hoppers.
The ingredients flow through a cascade chamber which produces the best blend homogeneity.
• Individual weighed ingredient hoppers with easy-to-use drains
• Interchangeable metering units with quick disconnect
• Servo gear motors with PWM drive control and closed-loop speed regulation
• Integral loading platform for mounting vacuum receivers
• Designed for easy cleanout and quick changeover
• All material touching parts made from Stainless steel.
• Powerful control system with user friendly operating software
• Blender monitors weight loss of each ingredient hopper for precise control of blend ratios
• Weighing system resolution is 1:1,000,000 for maximum accuracy
• Good viewable display for easy watching of inventory and performance data
• Storage for 400 blend recipes in battery-backed memory
• Multiple alarm levels with visual display and contact closures
• Gravimetric Extrusion Control
• Steep-wall hoppers for regrind and other sluggish materials
• High temperature design
Power: 400V / 3 Ph / 50 Hz, or other on request
Picture shows a XCG-Series compact 6 element blender incl. material handling system for a rate of about 550 kg/h or less.
For ENGLISH CLICK HERE For DEUTSCH CLICK HERE